BRAIDED WIGS / BENEFITS OF BRAIDED WIGS / HOW TO CARE FOR BRAIDED WIGS
Braided wigs are slowly becoming the number one protective style of choice because it combines the best of both worlds. This article will cover braided wigs, benefits of braided wigs and how to care for braided wigs .
Braided wigs started becoming a thing a few years ago and it is slowly making its way all over the world. Braided wigs come in different styles such as box braids, million braids, locs and cornrows, Just to name a few. Most braided wigs have lace fronts for a natural look.
BENEFITS OF BRAIDED WIGS
1) Braided wigs saves time
You don't have to sit for hours on a chair in a salon while different people braid your hair for you. If you add up all those hours, it is really a significant amount of time. it also saves you from the time you have to take them out by yourself or by a stylist.
2) Braided wigs are cost efficient
A good braided wig can last up to two years if you take proper care of it. The initial cost can be Abit much but considering how long they last, it is Worth it.
3) Efficient protective style
when your hair is braided, a lot of care is taken around the edges and nape areas so you don't snatch yourself bald. And There is also some tension on the edges. While with braided wigs you spare your edges and nape from the tension.
4) Braided wigs are a convenient style
Most protective styles require some form of styling every morning but you have none of this with Braided wigs . Braided wigs are very easy to style, just put it on,give it a shake and you are good to go. They are a lifesaver when you're in a haste .
5) Braided wigs are easy to care for
With just a few simple tips, you can prolong the life span of your wig extensively. Unlike protective styles, you can clean and prim your braided wig just once a month and you are good to go.
HOW TO CARE FOR BRAIDED WIGS
Life has been made easier for lovers of braided hair styles No more sitting for hours to get your hair braided. Wigs are now available that we just have to buy, wear and look good. However most people don't take care of their braided wigs properly and this will cause damage to the wig.
Here are a few steps on how to care for your braided wigs properly;
- Use a mild shampoo and lukewarm water to wash your wig. Never wash wigs in steaming hot water as this can cause the braids to look chapped and because Braided wigs are synthetic, washing them with hot water will damage the fibres and cause the braids to fall out.
- For tips of the braids, dip them into hot water to enable straighter tips.
- Always moisturize, after washing your braided wigs use a styling moose and hair spray on it, to enable it to look supple and shinning.
- Do not use any heated equipment at close range on your wigs, this include hair dryers. This is because the wigs are synthetic and heat can make it melt.
- Do not sleep in your braided wigs because this can cause the tips to tangle.
- Always hang your braided wigs when not in use and do not tie it in a nylon bag or something like that. Always keep them in an airy space.
- Take care of your natural hair beneath. remember to loosen the hair, was and remake every 2-3 weeks.
- Do not allow your braided wigs to become damp frequently as this will cause them to serve as breeding grown for bacteria.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.